Peer Reviewed Articles
The VOYA Editorial Advisory Board will review research articles submitted for peer review by request.
VOYA Guidelines for Peer Reviewed Article Submissions
- Articles must meet deadline dates to allow time for reviewing, feedback, possible revisions. The deadlines are as follows: February issue (December 1), April issue(February 1), June issue (April 1), August issue (June 1), October issue (August 1), December issue (October 1),
- Limit article size to 3000-3500 words. This will be a four page article in the magazine.
- Full papers longer than the 3500 word limit can be published online only. A 3000- 3500 word summary can be published in print.
- Format: 1 inch margins, doublespace, 12 pt Times New Roman font.
- Images, charts, photos, etc, must be submitted in separate files, high resolution for printing. 300 dpi
- Include captions for all images.
- Include permissions for all photos or copyrighted material.
- Submit your contact information on a separate sheet from your article; do not put your name on your article or any of the image files or in headers or footers.
- Use Chicago Manual of Style for Bibliographies. Do not use footnotes.
- Include ISBNs for any lists of recommended materials.
- Send articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The review board will make suggestions for additions, revisions etc, that must be completed before publication.